Saturday, December 22, 2007

blackeye

I passed my math class. It feels pretty good too considering I've taken it two other times unsuccessfully. And to tell you the truth, I think this time might have been the breaking point. One, being it was the last chance I had to take Math 51 at Mt. Sac without getting barred from the Math department and two, it's hard to keep taking a class you constantly fail. So there's a sparkle of hope at the end of this dark dark tunnel I call Mt. Sac.

I got hit in the eye by my surfboard a couple days ago. I'm thankful I didn't lose my eye.
Photobucket

I wont be going back home to Mom and Bill's for Christmas as I'm sure I've already told you. I didn't get my DO request in early enough and all of my coworkers filled up Christmas Eve and the day after. And even though I haven't worked a Monday or a Wednesday since before fall semester started, I'll be working those days next week. Kind of a bummer. But I have absolutely no money right now for gas and my truck is back to running like crap. So I'm sorry. I have presents and I'll try to get them mailed out asap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on passing your math class Chad! I am so proud of you! And so happy for you that you are on your way to being done!

I'm sorry about your black eye, but so glad that you are okay. I loved your response to your coworkers ("Rule number 1, you don't talk about Fight Club").

We had a great time seeing you this Christmas. Have a great time with Mom, Bill, Adam, and Zoe in Las Vegas! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hi Chad! I can't wait to hear how your trip to Vegas was!
Love, Heidi